| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 72.4mm (2.9in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo:
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) NE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) SE
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SSE