| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo in July is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 97.8mm (3.9in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:12 long and the longest day is 14:49 long with an average length of 14:34.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo:
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) NE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) SE
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SSE