| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo in November is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in November is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 83.3mm (3.3in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:39 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 10:01.
Check the distance to and compare the St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo:
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) NE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) SE
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SSE