Vs > Sarny
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Sarny Climate & Distance Between
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Algiers, Algeria
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Montpellier, France
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Linz, Austria
Sarny vs Bechar, Algeria
Sarny vs Ternopil, Ukraine
Sarny vs Orland, Norway
Sarny vs Lansdowne House, On, Canada
Karasjok vs Woomera
Rapid City, South Dakota vs Wallaceville
Maraba vs Spickard, Mo
Pecora vs Cimbaj
- The distance between St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo, Usa and Sarny, Ukraine is approximately 8,285 km or 5,149 mi.
- To reach St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo in this distance one would set out from Sarny bearing 313.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo bearing 215.3° or SW .
- St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Sarny has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Both are in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 6.2 °C (11.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.5 °C (8.1°F) more in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 331.7 mm (13.1 in) more which is equivalent to 331.7 l/m² (8.14 US gal/ft²) or 3,317,000 l/ha (354,609 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.6° higher in St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo than in Sarny.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo relative to Sarny. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Sarny vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Rashad, Sudan
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Manaia Dem Farm, New Zealand
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Perth, Western Australia, Australia
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Valentine, Ne, Usa
Sarny vs Almeria, Costa de Almería, Spain
Sarny vs Masvingo, Zimbabwe
Sarny vs Paeroa, New Zealand
Sarny vs Oujoa, Morocco
Saiq vs Bowler, Wi
Karachi (Airport) vs Sao Mateus
Kaliningrad vs Juzno-Sahalinsk
Pawnee City, Ne vs Barkhan
St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo vs Sarny Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo
- Carlinville, Il, Usa - 72.3 kms (44.9 miles) NE
- White Halle, Il, Usa - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) NE
- Windsor, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Hillsboro, Il, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) ENE
- Sparta, Il, Usa - 88.4 kms (55 miles) SE
- Farmington, Mo, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Sarny